About Me!!



    Hi everyone! My name is Madisyn Harden and I thought I'd share a bit about myself. I was born in Las Vegas Nevada but moved to a suburb of Dallas Texas when I was four years old and grew up there my whole life until moving here for college! I am the second oldest of seven kids. I have five brothers and one little sister. My oldest brother is a half brother and my sister is exactly ten years younger than me. The other brothers kinda just mingle in the middle. My mom is a stay at home mom raising all the very busy kids who are in every sport you could think of basically. My dad does security network with his own company as well as manages and coaches some of my brothers soccer teams for fun. 

    For fun I enjoy rock climbing, hiking, and really any type of adventure. I'm majoring in recreation management with the hope to own a summer camp, or something along those lines! I also love reading and having relaxing movie nights :)

Comments

Popular Posts